GIG Networks Terms & Conditions govern your access to and use of the Service.
We may get Personal Data and other information from you when you engage with us through the Service, as further explained below.
We receive Personal Data that is put on the Service or given to us electronically, such as when you check them or provide such data when you register for access to the GIG Networks Service (account-level data including your name, email, and password), contact us with inquiries, or participate in one of our surveys.
We collect certain data automatically when you connect with GIG Networks through the services, including through cookies.
Our servers collect data ("log data") from you as a user of the Service, including information that your computer or browser provides automatically whenever you use the Service. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address (from which we deduce the country from which you are connecting at the time you use the Service), browser type and settings, and the date and time of your request are all included in this log data.
When the information we gather automatically on our Service includes Personal Data, our legal basis for using it is that it is required for our legitimate interests in maintaining the safe functioning of our Service and understanding how Service users interact with it to optimise your use of it.
If you contact us by email, for example, we will use the Personal Data you submit to respond to your query or handle your issue. In addition, if you give Personal Data to get access to the Service, we will use it to grant you access, maintain your account, contact you about your use of the Service or notify you of significant changes to the Service, and monitor your usage of such services. For EU residents, such usage is required to reply to or implement your request, as well as to carry out the contract between you and us.
We may use your contact information to notify you about services, forthcoming events, or other promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. If this is the case, each marketing message we send you will include instructions for "opting out" of receiving future marketing communications. You cannot, however, opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the services, such as service notifications, as a user of our services. Furthermore, if you ever wish to opt-out of receiving future marketing messages or have your name removed from our mailing lists, please contact us using the information below.
We will only send you marketing information by email if you consent to it at the time you supply us with your Personal Data unless otherwise required by relevant legislation (for example, if you are a resident of the EU). You have the right to withdraw your agreement to be contacted for marketing purposes at any time by following the "opt-out" instructions in each marketing email we send you or contacting us as described below.
We utilise your Personal Data for the legitimate interests listed below:
• To send you administrative information, such as updates to our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as information about the Service.
• To reply to your questions and requests, such as sending requested documents and newsletters, as well as information and materials about our products and services.
• For our internal purposes (namely, providing, maintaining, benchmarking, and improving our offerings, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns), and to inform our marketing strategy and personalise our communications with you, we will conduct analytics on how you use our Service (including providing information on our features and other marketing and service-related announcements relevant to the content and features you engage with).
• To update, expand, and analyse our records, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you, we augment the information we collected from you with information obtained from third parties (mentioned above).
• To protect our IT systems, architecture, and networks from fraud or criminal behaviour, as well as misuse of our products or services.
• To (a) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (b) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (c) enforce our terms and conditions; (d) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or the rights, privacy, safety, or property of you or others; and (e) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If you request that we erase your data, we are compelled to maintain basic data to identify you and avoid further unwanted processing.
We receive and keep certain personally non-identifiable information when you engage with GIG Networks through the Service. Such data, which is collected passively through various technologies, cannot currently be utilised to identify you specifically. GIG Networks may keep such data on its servers or in databases owned and maintained by GIG Networks affiliates, agents, or service providers.
This Service may combine such information with other data to measure things like the overall number of users, the number of hours spent working on our Service, our users' location, and how they use and interact with the Service. GIG Networks also conducts research on its customer demographics, interests, and behaviour based on the Personal Data and other information submitted to us in an ongoing attempt to better understand and serve the users of the Service. This research might be gathered and studied as a whole.
GIG Networks may share non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, and business partners, but this information does not personally identify you. GIG Networks may also reveal aggregated user statistics to existing and future commercial partners, as well as other third parties for other legitimate purposes, to define our Service.
GIG Networks does not sell your personal information. This information is a critical component of our interaction with you. However, in certain cases, such as those listed below, we may share your Data with other parties without additional notification to you:
We may sell or buy businesses or assets as our company grows. Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution, or similar event.
GIG Networks, like many other firms, occasionally hires other companies to help with specific company responsibilities. Mailing information, maintaining databases, billing, and processing payments are examples of such functions. When we hire another organisation to handle a task like this, we just provide them with the information they need to complete their task.
GIG Networks may disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that doing so is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend GIG Networks rights or property, (iii) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the general public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Enterprises collects, uses, and keeps your Personal Data, the legal basis for such processing, and your and our rights and responsibilities in connection to such processing (see "Your Rights" section below).
GIG Networks is the data controller for the processing of your personal information. The data controller is in charge of deciding how your Personal Data will be used. Please see the "How to Contact GIG Networks" section below for information on how to get in touch with us, as well as the contact information for our EU representative for the General Data Protection Regulation.
You have the following rights about your Personal Data, subject to applicable EU.
• Right of access to data If you ask, we will confirm whether or if we are processing your Personal Data and if so, provide you with a copy of such Personal Data as well as additional information. We may need to charge a fair fee if you require additional copies.
• The right to rectification is a legal right. You have the right to request that we correct or complete your Personal Data if it is erroneous or incomplete. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will notify them as soon as possible of the correction. If you ask us, we will notify you with whom we shared your Personal Data if it is possible and legal to do so, so you can contact them directly.
• The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase or remove your Data in certain circumstances, such as when you withdraw your consent. If we shared your information with others, we will notify them of the deletion as soon as feasible. If you ask us, we will notify you with whom we shared your Personal Data if it is possible and legal to do so, so you can contact them directly.
• Right to limit the amount of data processed. In certain cases, such as when you challenge the correctness of the data or object to us processing it, you may ask us to restrict or "block" the processing of your Personal Data. Before we remove any processing restrictions, we will notify you. Wherever possible, if we shared your Personal Data with others, we will inform them of the restriction. If you ask us, we will notify you with whom we shared your Personal Data if it is possible and legal to do so, so you can contact them directly.
• Data portability is a legal right. You have the right to get your data from us if you gave us your consent or if it was submitted to us as a result of our relationship with you. Your Personal Data will be delivered to you in a structured, generally used, and machine-readable format. You are free to use it in other places.
• Right to raise objections. You have the right to ask us to stop processing your Data at any time, and we will comply: If we are processing your Personal Data based on legitimate interest — unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for doing so.
If we're using your Personal Data for direct marketing, we'll let you know.
• Rights regarding profiling and automated decision-making. Unless such profiling is necessary for entering into or performing a contract between you and us, or with your explicit consent, you have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, that have a major legal effect on you. We are not presently using your Personal Data for automated decision-making, such as profiling, but if we decide to do so in the future, we will provide you notice and a choice, as required by EU data protection law.
• Right to revoke consent. If we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not impact any processing of your data that has already occurred.
• Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection. If you have a concern about our privacy policies, including how we processed your Personal Data, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority that has jurisdiction over such matters.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the address listed below in the "Contacting GIG Networks" section.
Where we move your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will make efforts to guarantee that it is processed with a sufficient degree of protection and that your rights are protected.
You are not required to provide any Personal Data to utilise the Service. You may not be able to utilise certain features of the Service if you choose not to give any Personal Data.
Our policy is to keep your Data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the reasons for which it was collected and processed, including to comply with any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting obligations. We keep information about your marketing choices until you opt-out of getting these messages and follow our policies if you have decided to receive marketing communications from us.
The amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements will all be taken into account when determining the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data. We may anonymize your Data in specific instances so that it cannot be linked to you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
Your personal information will be shared with Greenhouse Software, , a cloud services provider based in the United States of America that the Controller has hired to assist it with its recruitment and hiring process. As a result, if you are not based in the United States, your personal information will be transferred to the United States whenever you submit it through this site.
The transfer will be subject to suitable extra protections under the standard contractual terms because the European Union Commission has assessed that the United States data privacy laws do not provide an adequate degree of protection for personal data gathered from EU data subjects.
GIG Networks takes reasonable precautions to safeguard Personal Data given through the Service against loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or destruction. However, no Internet, email, or other electronic transfer is ever completely secure or error-free, so you should exercise extreme caution while sending us information in this manner.
kolkata, wb 700131